For our customer in Brussel we are looking for a Senior CRM Developer.
– Be a part of the SAP Development team and help deliver the best quality of development.
– You’re responsible for the quality of the technical implementation and thanks to your expertise and insight, be a key member of the team
• Solve open incidents
• Translate functional requirements into technical requirements and create a technical specification including architectural design in collaboration with the functional analysts and the other developers.
• Develop project with the highest code quality
• Contribute to the technical optimisation and consolidation of the existing platform
• Support release process (dev, acc, tran, prod)
• As technical specialist you’re a point of contact for the enterprise architect and have a good overview of the current architecture
– Technical expert
– Project management experience in big company or public sector is an asset.
– Can work autonomously
– Open-mind and assertive
– At least minimum 8 years’ project experience in SAP CRM module
– Profound knowledge of the BSP components workbench, BOL/GENIL and CRM upgrade transactions
– Deep understanding of best practices when writing reusable code
– Experience with ABAP Workbench, ABAP OO, Workflow, ABAP WebDynpro
– Interested in web technologies and new technology
– Takes ownership
English is mandatory. Knowledge of French and/or Dutch is a plus.
- Specific developments in the SAP CRM Module
- Write efficient and reusable enhancements, classes, modules within a multilayer architecture for different business areas
- SAP specific knowledge:
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience with SAP CRM module
- Required SAP functional/technical knowledge:
- Proven experience in the following work areas:
- BSP components workbench, BOL/GENIL and CRM upgrade transactions
- ABAP Workbench (BSP, WebDynpro, RFC, …)
- SAP data services developments: webservices, oData, …
- Data exchange formats and protocols (SOAP, XML, JSON, REST,…)
- OO architecture, deep understanding of best practices when writing reusable code
- A first experience with following solution is an advantage
- SAP Gateway, oData services
- SAP Cloud Platform (WebIDE, Fiori, SCP Mobile Services, SCP Development and Operations, HCI, Git …)
- SAP UI5, Fiori, HTML-5, jQuery, Angular, MVC
- OpenText (EIM)
- Stuur je CV met een woordje uitleg naar email@example.com
- Wil je meer info? Bel naar Jan Roels op +32 498 91 17 20