The Development Specialist resource will contribute to the evolution of the components and the required integration with other systems.
Furthermore he/she will participate to the technical analysis, documentation, implementation, integration, test and early life support of core software tools and assets produced in the context of the “Ticketing Program”. The resource will regularly and periodically report his/her work.
Follows a non-exhaustive list of activities:
- Development, Analysis & Design, Implementation, Unit and Integration testing, Deployment, Assistance to functional testing, Creation and update of technical and functional documentation, Early-Life production support and maintenance, Development and deployment of patches, workaround and evolutions
- Monitoring, Handover of activity to other teams, Preparation of handover material (documents and presentations), Training & coaching, Preparation and conduction of handover workshops
JOB REQUIREMENTS :
- Minimum of 2 years of proven knowledge of web and J2EE related technologies
- Experience in Java BeanShell Scripting is an advantage
- Experience in SAP Sourcing is an advantage
- Strong trouble shooting skills, debugging and problem analysis
- Experience in the Functional area of Purchasing and Sourcing is an advantage
- Proven experience in OO principles, design patterns, domain driven design
- Proven experience in Service Oriented Architecture and related technologies
- Proven experience in Web services technologies (ReST, SOAP,…)
- Proven experience in Git as versioning system, the Git branching mode
- Proven experience in Continuous Integration, Testing frameworks (Junit, Mockito, Selenium, Jenkins, Hudson, Sonar,…)
- Proven experience in Atlassian stack (Jira, Bitbucket,…)
- Proven experience in a migration project
- Technical experience in the domain of XML
- Technical experience with Oracle DB and Oracle RDB
- Capability to work in autonomy and to schedule different activities (Team Lead, SCRUM Master)
- Capability to build an application architecture which enables developers to perform their work in an orderly fashion, and solid enough to facilitate future changes and refactorings
- Capability to work in a team in an agile development process (Scrum)
- Capability to draft documentation and technical specifications in particular
- Good communication skills
- Result oriented
- A Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, or equivalent by experience
- Good command in Dutch or in French.
Please send your CV to: email@example.com or call +32 498 91 17 20 voor more info.